Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spa Gift Card

    Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while,I've been having technical issues. I think I have that all fixed now so you will be seeing more videos from me. Please feel free to send request. I love new ideas.I also want to thank all of you for your kind comments and for subscribing to my blog.
    Todays card was inspired by my friends birthday. I wanted to get her a gift card at the local spa....and that is how this card was created. You will notice that after I taped this video I added a few extras. After the video I will list the recipe for all the cuts.( This is actually EPISODE 4 not 3.)



Recipe for Spa  Gift Card

1. Everyday Paper Dolls: Cuts @ 4" pg. 39
  • Robe and belt
  • Hair & Towel wrap
  • Shoes
  • (2) Paperdolls in blackout
  • Pg.57 (Acces 2 +Shift) Cucumbers
  • Pg. 41 (Acces 2) Chair
*Optional:
  • Pg.44 (Acces 3) Table (Drum)
  • Pg. 43(headware) Tea set X2

2.Paperdoll Dress Up
  • Pg. 33 (Acces 3) X4 Nail polish
3.Paper Cuts:
  • Card Base = 5X7
  • 1st Layer = 4 3/4 X 6 3/4
  • 2nd Layer = 4 1/2 X 6 1/2
  • Inside = 9 1/2 X 6 1/2
  • Score @ 4 3/4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I just stumbled across your blog and wow! What cute cards. I noticed that you cut the heads off a couple of your paper dolls to pop them and give a 2-D effect. Just wondered if you had seen you could cut out just a head with the shift blackout keys (same key as body)? If you knew already and have another reason to do that, great, just wanted to make sure you were aware. Love all the videos - I love Duff too! Keep them up, I'll be back for more!
Cathy

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs