Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trendy Recipe Box

Hi everyone! Is it raining where you are? It is a cold drizzly day here in Tennessee. A perfect day to stay in and get crafting! Which gives me an idea for today's post:

Do you have a drawer or folder full of Recipes that you've cut from magazines, swapped with friends, and family recipes (recipes you've called your mom or sister to get real quick)? I do, especially recipes I've called my sister for if I need something for work and want to impress. Did I mention she got the cooking talent? Well today's post is to help you get them all organized!

PaperTrey Inc. has a great stamp set called "Recipe Box" as well as recipe card to help you get all those recipes organized. You can also buy a recipe box from them. I personally bought my recipe box from Michael's from the (you guessed it) Dollar bind! You gotta love a great bargain.I also used the "From My Kitchen" cartridge.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Recipe box 4


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'd like to make one similar. Just scanning the internet for inspiration. Keep on crafting! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs