Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weight Loss Journal

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by! I have a question for all you crafters out there. Where do you find your "Inspiration" for your crafting projects? I usually get mine from events happening with me and my family, a song,what supplies I have bought recently and can't wait to use and many from other blogs. There are alot of very talented ladies out in the blogging world. I have heard that some get their's from color combinations. Mine usually starts with the idea first and color's I use depend on my mood, the pictures I am using on that page, or the type of project and who I am making it for.... We'll explore more on that subject later, onto my inspiration for this project. As mentioned before I am having some back trouble going on 9 weeks now!(Ughh) Anyhow, I have taken several rounds of prednisone and if any of you have taken this you know what I'm talking about when I say, "It makes you GAIN weight". Thus the inspiration for my weight loss journal. You could also use this same concept to make other types of journals. I made my daughter one for her Junie B Jones sticker collection. I hope you might find some inspiration in todays project and don't forget leave a comment. I love hearing from you.
 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs